1. The Operator of the Service is the company "PAUL-TRANS" Paweł Chaciński, hereinafter referred to as ADMINISTRATOR.
2. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in the forms.
b. By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") in terminal devices.
c. By collecting web server logsInformation about cookies.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the Operator of the Service.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the site, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
c. specifying a user profile for the purpose of displaying customized materials on advertising networks, in particular Google.
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service: "session" cookies (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies in User's device. Users of the Service can change settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookie files placed in the final device of the Website User and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
11. in terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about certain user behavior is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. the resources viewed are identified by the URLs. In addition, they may be recorded:
a. time of the query's arrival,
b. time of response,
c. Client station name - identification implemented by HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - in case the access to the Service was made via a link,
f. Information about your browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above information is not associated with any particular person viewing the site.
4. The above data is used only for the purpose of administration of the server.
5. Providing data.
a. The data are made available to external entities only within the limits of the law.
b. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with that person's consent.
c. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In this document, the ADMINISTRATOR presents how it implements the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data with regard to the personal data of its contractors and their representatives.
We have implemented measures to protect personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All collected data is protected using appropriate technical and organizational measures and security procedures. We implement our internal policies, procedures and provide training covering data protection, security and confidentiality.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes data in accordance with and for the purposes of its activities, in connection with the services or products offered and provided. These are contact and personal data necessary for the implementation of ongoing and future contracts, including those related to the quality of services provided and the security of their implementation. ADMINISTRATOR does not collect and process other data that are not necessary for the implementation of the contract. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but is nevertheless a necessary condition for the execution of contracts for services offered by ADMINISTRATOR. The same applies to contracts concluded between ADMINISTRATOR and Suppliers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The ADMINISTRATOR processes your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or your employer or principal, including to:
(a) the provision, maintenance and improvement of services;
(b) provide appropriate customer service;
(c) handle requests you make to us;
(d) contact you for the purposes of providing the service;
In addition, processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the ADMINISTRATOR under completed contracts (e.g. tax rules, keeping documents and accounting records), as well as to carry out tasks related to the conducted business activity, including e.g. planning and organising work, reporting and conducting analyses.
We also process your personal data on the basis of your legitimate interest:
a) conducting marketing activities of ADMINISTRATOR's own services to you in connection with contracts in progress and continued in the future.
b) contacting you for the purposes of the permitted marketing activities, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
THE STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data is stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purpose of performing the obligations arising from the law, including tax and accounting, claiming for the performance of the contract, archiving. The maximum storage period is 10 years from the end of the contract. Personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means are stored until you revoke your consent to such processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We only entrust personal data to other parties if we are legally permitted to do so. We include provisions on security measures for data protection and confidentiality in the relevant contracts. In this connection, your data may be transferred:
a) entities that cooperate with us, that support us in the provision of services and carry out activities related to their performance;
b) to third parties who operate and manage our internal IT systems;
c) to regulatory authorities, in response to a request for information, if the disclosure is consistent with or required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
In accordance with the applicable law, natural persons have certain rights concerning their personal data, and the controller is responsible for their execution. If the ADMINISTRATOR is a data controller and decides on the way and purpose of processing personal data, we inform about your rights:
- Right of access to personal data - natural persons have the right to access their data which we, as a controller, store.
- The right to rectify the data - if your data is out of date or incorrect.
- The right to delete your data - if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you do not agree to further processing.
- Right to limit processing - if you notice that your data is incorrect, is being processed unlawfully, you may request that the processing of your data be limited for a period of time that allows us to check the correctness of the data or its compliance.
- Right to object - at any time when the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by the particular situation you find yourself in or your personal data is processed for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send a message to the e-mail address provided in the contact section or by letter. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information is available at www.giodo.gov.pl.
Withdrawal of consent for processing personal data.